We respect your right to privacy and hate spam as much as you do.
The goal of this policy is to make explicit, the information we gather on our customers and users, how we will use it, and how we will not. This policy is, unfortunately, longer than we would like, but we must unambiguously address all the relevant cases. We will try and keep the language simple and direct as much as possible.
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT:
Erpqna.com has never sold your information to someone else for advertising or made money by showing you other people’s ads, and we never will. This has been our approach since inception, and we remain committed to it. This policy tells you the purpose and who we are, what information we do collect from you, what we do with it, who can access it, and what you can do about it.
PURPOSE AND WHO WE ARE:
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information about you only if we need the information for some legitimate purpose. Erpqna.com will have information about you only if
- You have provided the information yourself,
- Erpqna.com has automatically collected the information, or erpqna.com has obtained the information from a third party.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE US
Interactions with Erpqna.com: We may record, analyze and use your interactions with us, including email, telephone, and chat conversations with our sales and customer support professionals, for improving our interactions with you and other customers.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
I. INFORMATION FROM BROWSERS, DEVICES, AND SERVERS:
When you visit our websites, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers make available, such as the internet protocol address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer or mobile network information. We include these in our log files to understand more about visitors to our websites.
II. INFORMATION FROM FIRST-PARTY COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
III. INFORMATION FROM APPLICATION LOGS AND ANALYTICS:
We collect information about your use of our products, services, and applications from application logs and analytics tools, and use it to understand how your use and needs can improve our products. This information includes clicks, scrolls, features accessed, access time and frequency, errors generated, performance data, storage utilized, user settings and configurations, and devices used to access and their locations.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM THIRD PARTIES
If someone has registered for any of our products or services through any of our affiliates, the affiliate may have provided us your name, email address, and other personal information.
II. INFORMATION FROM OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS:
Erpqna.com may receive information about you from review sites if you comment on any review of our products and services, and from other third-party service providers that we engage for marketing our products and services.
III. INFORMATION FROM SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND OTHER PUBLICLY AVAILABLE SOURCES:
When you interact or engage with us on social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram through posts, comments, questions, and other interactions, we may collect such publicly available information to allow us to connect with you, improve our products, or better understand user reactions and issues.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION?
Below are the purposes for which the information collected (purposes mentioned above) may be used:
- To keep you posted on new products and services, upcoming events, offers, promotions and other information that we think will be of interest to you;
- To ask you to participate in surveys, or to solicit feedback on our products and services;
- To understand how users use our products and services, to monitor and prevent problems, and to improve our products and services;
- To provide customer support, and to analyze and improve our interactions with customers;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of erpqna.com, erpqna.com’ users, third parties, and the public;
- To analyze trends, administer our websites, and track visitor navigations on our websites to understand what visitors are looking for and to better help them;
- To monitor and improve marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user.
- Legal bases for collecting and using information.
LEGAL PROCESSING BASES APPLICABLE TO ERPQNA.COM:
Our legal basis for information collection and use depends on the personal information concerned and the context in which we collect it. Most of our information collection and processing activities are typically based on (i) contractual necessity, (ii) one or more legitimate interests of erpqna.com or a third party that is not overridden by your data protection interests, or (iii) your consent. Sometimes, we may be legally required to collect your information or may need your personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
- Withdrawal of Consent: Where we rely on your consent as a legal basis, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
- Legitimate Interests Notice: Where we rely on legitimate interests as the legal basis and those legitimate interests are not specified above, we will clearly explain to you what those legitimate interests are at the time that we collect your information.
- Opt-Out of Non-essential Electronic Communications: You may opt-out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the unsubscribe function included in all such messages. However, you will continue to receive notices and essential transactional emails.
- Disable Cookies: You can disable browser cookies before visiting our websites. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the websites properly.
- Optional Information: You can choose not to provide optional profile information and can also delete or change your optional profile information. You can always choose not to fill in non-mandatory fields when you submit any form linked to our websites.
WHO CAN ACCESS THE INFORMATION?
- Third-party Service Providers: We may need to share your personal information and aggregated or de-identified information with third-party service providers that we engage, such as marketing and advertising partners, event organizers, and web analytics providers. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.