If you want to pass the C_TS450_1909 exam, here are some valuable tips to get the SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Upskilling certification. The C_TS450_1909 certification earns you the knowledge of the SAP S/4HANA Procurement solution.
SAP S/4HANA Procurement offers all important functions that are necessary for handling all internal purchasing processes. That means a modern user interface has supplemented the well-known and still existing functions of the ERP Material Management Module (SAP MM) with numerous SAP Fiori applications. As a benefit, the user can process a continually growing number of purchasing related documents related to intuitive apps.
In addition to the transactional apps, purchasers’ work is supplemented by different analytic apps in S/4HANA. Due to this, the most critical KPIs always remain in the processor’s view, and critical issues can be processed with high priority.
What Is the C_TS450_1909 Certification?
The SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Upskilling for ERP Experts, C_TS450_1809 certification exam proves that the candidate has the core and fundamental knowledge in the sourcing and procurement area and he is suitable for a consultant’s profile.
SAP S/4HANA Procurement, C_TS450_1909, is a certification that offers important functions needed to handle all internal purchasing processes through its S/4HANA solution.
The C_TS450_1909 certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding of SAP S/4HANA sourcing and procurement. The C_TS450_1909 certification also demonstrates that he can practically utilize this knowledge in projects to successfully offer the success of the implementation and planning phases under the guidance of a mentor.
Objectives of the C_TS450_1909 Certification:
- A candidate can utilize different procurement optimization techniques.
- He can explain and use the basic operations of external procurement in SAP ERP.
- He can create the necessary settings for consumption-based planning.
- Process invoices and manage discrepancies.
Who Should Take the Certification?
The C_TS450_1909certification is most beneficial for application Consultants, Business Process Owners, team Leads, and Power Users.
Is There Any Prerequisite to Take the C_TS450_1909 Exam?
The C_TS450_1909 exam does not need any previous project experience as a prerequisite to passing the C_TS450_1909exam. However, a candidate’s prior knowledge about sourcing and procurement processes in SAP ERP is a benefit.
Details of the C_TS450_1909 Certification:
The SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement, C_TS450_1909 certification exam is a multiple-choice exam. The C_TS450_1909 exam comprises of 80 questions, and a candidate gets 180 minutes to take the exam. To be successful in the exam, a candidate needs to get 59% marks. The official price for the exam is 550 USD.
Topics Covered Under the C_TS450_1909 Certification:
- Purchasing Optimization
- Valuation and Account Determination
- Inventory Management
- SAP S/4HANA Essentials
- Logistics Processes in SAP S/4HANA
- Procurement Configuration
- Consumption-based Planning
- Procurement Processes
- Sources of Supply and Source Determination
- Master Data and Enterprise Structure Configuration
- SAP S/4HANA Innovations in Sourcing and Procurement
What Are the Tips to Pass the C_TS450_1909 Exam?
Conquer the C_TS450_1909 Exam by Grasping the Syllabus Well:
A candidate’s first target should be the completion of the C_TS450_1909 exam syllabus. Among the syllabus topics, the SAP S/4HANA Innovations in Sourcing and Procurement topic covers the maximum syllabus. So, when you plan a schedule, keep more time for the subject topic. Other topics covered in the C_TS450_1909 exam covers almost equal percentage. You can get an idea of the importance of each topic, seeing the percentage distribution. While preparation, you can find some topics very dull, but don’t ignore the topics depending on your feelings. Success comes to that candidate who is completely confident about all syllabus topics.
Every candidate must make a routine following the C_TS450_1909 exam syllabus. If you plan your preparation in an organized manner, you will be able to complete the exam topics in a shorter span. Study hard for the exam but, don’t study at a stretch. Regular two hours of devotion is needed. If you skip a subject and think to prepare it on holiday, that could slow down your preparation time. If your schedule says to study for two hours daily, try to devote that much time without giving yourself an excuse.
How would you choose which practice test is best for the C_TS450_1909 exam? Simply search on google, and it will show you the best results on the first page. ERPPrep.com is a reputed name for SAP certification. But don’t only believe in the writing and read different testimonials by users. Only preparation is not helpful; you must take C_TS450_1909 practice tests regularly and assess your preparation level. Your task is to check the result and work on the areas where you are scoring low.
As A C_TS450_1909 Certified, How Do You Benefit an Organization?
- As a C_TS450_1909 certified, you can use SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement for your company. You get the power to align your company’s contract management in a future-oriented, flexible, and strategic manner.
- Due to the high degree of integration into existing ERP or third-party systems, complete contract lifecycles can be mapped smoothly. Contracts can be used as sources of supply for purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices transferred to catalogs via upload.
- The C_TS450_1909 certifications offer the chances to provide your own contract types and templates and to set up company-specific approved workflows.
- The method makes the basis for deducting process runtimes in contract creation and maintenance. Automatic alerts for expiring contracts help to optimize costs.
SAP certifications are highly recognized throughout the world. Being C_TS450_1909 certified acts as your proof to be an expert with the SAP s/4HANA solution. Every organization needs an employee who could benefit their organization. Your high knowledge in the certification will earn you career benefits and recognition, profiting the organization.