The SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 certification exam assures that the candidate has the knowledge to develop primary software applications that run on the SAP HANA Platform. This certificate frames on the basic knowledge gained through passing the related SAP HANA exam.
Details of HANA DEVELOPMENT Exam:
Certification Full Name: SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03
The SAP Certified Development Associate is a multiple-choice type exam. The exam asks 80 questions. A candidate gets 180 minutes to finish the paper. The passing score for the exam is 69 percent.
The SAP Certified Development Associate makes a candidate work on the SAP HANA solution.
Watch Useful Video:
What Is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA was marketed and developed by SAP SE. It is a relational database management system that carries a unique feature of in-memory data storage and column-oriented management. As a database server, the SAP HANA stores and retrieves data as requested by the application.
SAP HANA performs advanced analytic operations such as predictive text analysis, analytical data, spatial data analysis, streaming analysis, graph data analysis. With ETL capabilities the solutions act and even serves as an application server.
Why Is SAP HANA Different From the Previous Generations?
- SAP systems are the in-memory and column-oriented database that sums the OLAP (online analytical programming system) and OLTP (online transaction processing system) into a single system.
- The storage of data in the main memory rather than disk gives faster data access, which in turn helps in faster querying and processing. Faster querying and processing leads to greater performance.
- Upon analyzing data access patterns, it is observed that almost 85% of data in an enterprise system may not be used and accessed frequently. It may be cost-effective to store rest 15% data in-memory and while less frequently accessed data is stored on a disk which is an approach SAP has termed as dynamic tiering.
- HANA follows a column-oriented system rather than row-oriented systems which make storing all data of a single column at one place rather than storing all data of a single row at a single place.
- This technique is useful in OLTP where vertical compression which makes storing of a similar large type of data. It is most common in operation management in Wal-Mart and megastores. SAP HANA system is more grounded towards understanding trends, and creating queries makes inserting of day to day data easy.
- The row-oriented system is favored traditionally for OLTP systems. In contrast, the in-memory storage technique helps in developing hybrid systems for both OLAP and OLTP and thus creating a system where the separate need of a system to maintain both OLTP and OLAP operations.
- The index server is equipped with performing session management, authorization of any object and transaction management along with command processing.
- The database management system has both a row store and a columnar store through which users can create tables using either store. The columnar store has more capabilities and features so it is most frequently used.
Benefits of Becoming an SAP HANA Certified Development Associate:
A candidate becomes an SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP HANA 2.0 SPS03 after passing the C_HANADEV_15 exam. The candidate becomes able to use SAP HANA solution for the benefits of the company. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- The speed of HANA allows achieving maximum benefits with its data. For example, the finance team can run many jobs without waiting for other jobs to end. The works can be run as many times to get refined results.
- SAP HANA allows one to experience the top-notch performance as complex and time-driven businesses such as execution, reporting, real-time planning, and various analytics of live data as well as renewed forecasting and prompt period closing. The main benefit of SAP HANA is to provide a customer-centric application.
- The user interface is entirely driven by SAP Fiori, which is SAP HANA backed. Therefore it makes a user-friendly version of real-time business insight and data on any device brings it a credible business advantage over anytime and anywhere.
- The use of Fiori SAP as the new leads to improved productivity. The power available across HANA provides several transactions using a single app and deals are done with fewer clicks and screen fill out can be customized to get enhanced user experience
3. Optimum data management
- The operation monitoring price can be greatly reduced with the usage of the HANA solution. The reduction in cost helps in avoiding data delays, which can bring the question of the organization’s data reliability. Through SAP HANA business tools, an organization can directly report from their ERP databases.
- The solution helps to make quicker decisions through enhanced visibility by SAP HANA Live help organizations. Generally, users can create necessary queries to extract any required data, which is limited to non-HANA database users.
- SAP HANA more directly gives the benefit of simplification. Simplification is particularly important since it reduces issues with the settlement and promotes one source of truth. FI- and CO-related dealings are saved as a single line item; this improves the reliability of the data across functions.
- SAP HANA brings vital simplicity to the management and administration of the complete IT landscape and attached to the cloud adoption potential that it brings to the front, hardware and network sources have never been so centralized.
5. Ownership management
- The selection of SAP HANA is a cost-friendly choice. If you think about the fact of joining all the analytical and transactional capacity of diverse systems into a single source of truth which drives sensitive and down to business making path.
- The benefits of Cross-functional transparency come as a beneficiary of SAP HANA so it enables a reliable and dependable workflow. The potential to access information in various system areas and work cross-functionally helps further the real-time insights and analytics into the data across the organization.
- SAP HANA is one of the commodities from SAP that is driving cloud adoption by businesses through cloud-based modeling. The cloud provides a platform for different software vendors to offer magnificent products that sum up and extend the ability of HANA.
- The decision cannot be made lightly among traditional SAP ERP solutions as SAP comes from the leading ground of conducting business in today’s fundamentally challenging and critical environment.
- SAP HANA is one of the revolutionary database systems that have completely changed database management through its simplified operations. It monitors with the integration of basic HANA administration capability with the BW Admin. The transformation in such database management has simplified existing models of modeling and remodeling through easing maintenance, hardware, and testing.
- SAP HANA has arisen with its real-time replication service which can be used to access and replicate data from SAP ERP that will be in turn beneficial to the user.
- The great advantage here is that all data models are purely virtual and calculate results based on the underlying detailed operational data as asked and mentioned in the query so, in turn, to help the user to take strong decisions regarding his business.
- SAP HANA aims at delivering real-time results as its all in-memory and all data resides in its RAM that increases the overall output performance of the business. SAP HANA aims at empowering CEO all the required DATA about his business which makes him self-sufficient to take follow up on any Query without consulting the CTO of his company.
- The most important fact that makes SAP HANA productive for business is the database speed of HANA which is about 3600 times faster compared to any traditional databases. In other words, it can compute 50 terabytes of data in a mere 0.04 seconds!!
- It is built in such a way that the size of the business doesn’t matter as there are packagings of HANA for every business.
- HANA solution has advanced analytics processing by leveraging in-memory data processing capabilities –text, predictive, spatial, graph, streaming and time series and you can get answers to any business question.