P_SECAUTH_21, or the SAP Certified Technology Professional – System Security Architect certification, is 80 questions long and requires the aspirant to score 66% marks to achieve it. We will be covering some of the most practical tips to pass the exam.
What Is Proved through the P_SECAUTH_21 Certification?
P_SECAUTH_21 or the SAP Certified Technology Professional – System Security Architect certification confirms that the individual possesses the necessary expertise in SAP System Security and Authorization.
- The P_SECAUTH_21 certification demonstrates that the candidate has an advanced level of understanding within the Technology Consultant job role and can effectively apply this knowledge in SAP project implementations as an SAP Security Architect.
- Additionally, the certification holder can assess and analyze the security levels of complicated on-premise, cloud, and hybrid system architectures.
The Domains You Learn through the P_SECAUTH_21 Certification Preparation:
The P_SECAUTH_21 certification exam covers the following topics-
- User Administration and Identity Lifecycle Management in SAP
- Access Governance and Compliance in SAP
- SAP Cloud Platform Security
- Secure an SAP System
- Authorization Concept for SAP Business Suite
- Security Monitoring and Security Auditing
- SAP Netweaver Application Server and Infrastructure Security
- Authorization, Security, and Scenarios in SAP HANA
- Authorization Concept for SAP S/4HANA
Proven Tips to Pass the P_SECAUTH_21 Exam:
If you are planning to take the SAP P_SECAUTH_21 exam, you must know the exam structure, syllabus distribution, and important study materials. This knowledge is crucial to plan your exam preparation strategy effectively. Let’s explore some of the proven tips to pass the P_SECAUTH_21exam.
#1. Visit the Official P_SECAUTH_21 Page:
Understanding the exam structure is the primary task before jumping into the exam. To get a clear understanding, you must visit the official SAP P_SECAUTH_21 exam page. You will find all the details regarding the exam structure, essential materials, and syllabus distribution here. Knowing this information will help you plan your exam preparation strategy better.
#2. Have Your Customized Plan for the P_SECAUTH_21 Exam:
The SAP P_SECAUTH_21 exam tests you in various domains, and learning all the syllabus topics becomes essential to attempt the maximum number of questions. To achieve this, you need to plan your study ahead of time. If you don’t have a customized study plan, you might find it challenging to cover all the P_SECAUTH_21 syllabus topics within the given time.
#3. Go through the P_SECAUTH_21 Syllabus in Detail:
The SAP P_SECAUTH_21 exam syllabus is divided into different sections with varying percentages of distribution. A topic covers 12% of the syllabus in most parts, and the topic distribution is also equal in all the domains. Therefore, covering all the syllabus domains to score high in the exam becomes crucial. You can make a chart and focus on two to three topics daily to effectively cover all the syllabus topics.
#4. Improve Memorization with Notes:
For a multiple-choice exam like P_SECAUTH_21, memorizing the syllabus topics until the last exam day is best. You can make important notes to boost your learning and help you remember the topics for extended periods.
#5. Rely on Additional Resources Like Sample Questions & Videos:
Studying from different resources can widen your knowledge base regarding the P_SECAUTH_21 exam. You can cover the syllabus topics first and then move towards finding additional resources like sample questions and video tutorials to strengthen your understanding of the syllabus topics.
#6. Lastly, Practicing Plays an Important Role:
Getting ready for the exam is not enough; practice plays a vital role in exam preparation. You can take self-assessments through mock exams and premium P_SECAUTH_21 practice exams, which offer valuable insights regarding your strengths and weaknesses. These tests help you manage your time effectively and attempt the questions smoothly in the exam hall.
Who Is A SAP System Security Architect?
An SAP System Security Architect specializes in designing and implementing security solutions for SAP systems. The role of an SAP System Security Architect is critical in protecting sensitive data, ensuring compliance with regulations and standards, and safeguarding the overall security of the SAP system.
To become an SAP System Security Architect, one must understand SAP systems, including the underlying technologies, architecture, and components. Additionally, a solid understanding of cybersecurity principles, best practices, and standards is essential.
What Could Be Your Primary Responsibilities As SAP System Security Architect?
The primary responsibilities of an SAP System Security Architect include the following:
- Designing and implementing security solutions for SAP systems to protect against internal and external threats, including cyberattacks, unauthorized access, and data breaches.
- Developing and implementing security policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and laws.
- Collaborating with other IT professionals, including developers, administrators, and network engineers, to ensure that the security solutions are integrated into the overall SAP system architecture.
- Conducting risk assessments, security audits, and vulnerability testing to identify and mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Keeping up-to-date with emerging security threats, technologies, and trends ensures that security solutions are effective and relevant.
Certifications are undoubtedly great resume value boosters. With the P_SECAUTH_21 certification on your resume, you prove your skills and dedication towards getting skilled and leveling up your knowledge. The P_SECAUTH_21 is a professional-level certification and proves your technical knowledge and skills to potential employers.