It is the process of Correspondence with the Customer/Vendor about pending bills ( in sap as we call it open items). In SAP we can schedule the Dunning Process and maintain different Dunning Levels for Dunning run.The Dunning process involves the following steps:
- Entering Parameters in the dunning program.The parameters of old dunning run can be copied and dates can be adjusted.
- The Dunning run selects the accounts, examines them for overdue items, checks if they have to be dunned, and assigns dunning levels to them.All dunning data is stored in a dunning proposal.
- The Dunning Proposal can be edited ,deleted and recreated as often as necessary until the dunning clerk is satisfied with the result.
- If desired ,this step can be skipped and the dunning run can be followed directly by the printout of dunning notices.
- In One Click,Dunning notices are printed and dunning data is updated in the master records and associated documents.
We will perform a Complete Dunning run as a background scheduled job- Enter the Transaction F150 in the SAP Command Field
In the next screen ,Enter the Following
1. Enter the Dunning run date
2. Enter the Dunning run Identification
In the Parameters Tab
1. Enter the Dunning Date
2. Enter the Date upto which the documents for dunning are to be considered
3. Enter the Company Code for dunning
4. Enter customers and vendors to be dunned
Save the Dunning Parameters
Schedule the Dunning run by pressing the Schedule button
In the next screen select the printer to print the dunning notices generated
In the next screen schedule the time of dunning run
Check the Status of the Dunning run
We can check the Dunning Notice in Spool Requests