The SAP Certified Application Specialist-SAP BW 7.5, E_HANABW_13 powered by SAP HANA certification exam assures that a candidate has the knowledge of implementing and modeling SAP BW powered by SAP HANA. The certification acts as proof that the candidate is suitable for the SAP BW application consultant’s profile.
The E_HANABW_13 certification works on both the basic knowledge gained through related SAP BW powered by SAP HANA training and documentation, as well as on practical experience earned as an SAP BW team member where the candidate can apply his knowledge practically in projects.
Prerequisite to Take the E_HANABW_13 Certification:
A candidate must pass one of the following certification exams: C_TBW55_73, C_TBW60_74, C_TBW50H_75, C_BW4HANA_20. The E_HANABW_13 certification, being a specialist level exam, needs to have some necessary skills.
What Is SAP BW on HANA?
SAP BW, Business Warehouse powered by HANA, also known as BW on HANA, is SAP’s warehousing, data modeling, and reporting tool built on the HANA database. SAP BW on HANA (BWoH) works on the HANA database, and it is simpler and faster. SAP BW running on a HANA Database is not the same as BW/4HANA, which is part of the evolution of BW that is entirely optimized and tailored to SAP HANA.
What Areas Are Covered under the E_HANABW_13 Exam?
A candidate needs to learn about topics like-
- Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW
- Optimization Areas in SAP BW on SAP HANA
- The relevance of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW
- Getting started with SAP BW and SAP HANA
- SAP BW on SAP HANA Data Lifecycle Management
- Migration to SAP BW on SAP HANA
- Modeling with SAP’s Reference Architecture LSA++
- Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios
Summary of the E_HANABW_13 Exam:
The 90 minutes long exam asks 40 questions. A candidate needs to get 57% marks to pass the exam. Studying thoroughly and hands-on works will work for your success in the E_HANABW_13 exam.
Study Plan to Get Ready for the E_HANABW_13 Exam:
Explore the E_HANABW_13 Syllabus:
Getting ready for the BW on SAP HANA exam starts with uncovering the syllabus. SAP BW on SAP HANA exam syllabus is almost equally divided, so you must focus equally on all syllabus areas. Completing the syllabus will help you to face attempt all 40 questions asked in the E_HANABW_13 exam. You may face difficulty in some syllabus areas, but try to gain clarity through multiple-resources.
Make Routine to Crack E_HANABW_13 Exam:
Once you are aware of the SAP E_HANABW_13 syllabus, you must focus on a routine to pass the exam. You should take enough time, at least two months before the E_HANABW_13 exam. If your registration process is complete at the beginning of your exam preparation, you can focus in an organized manner for the exam preparation. There is no need to spend a full day on exam preparation, but
Ditch Dumps and Switch to Best Practice Test for the Exam:
When the initial stages like exploring the syllabus and making a routine to crack the exam are complete, your primary focus should shift to taking best practice tests for the E_HANABW_13 exam online. There are many practice tests available online; one must enroll for any reliable practice test.
The E_HANABW_13 practice test will help a candidate to asses his performance. Through online practice exams, you can be aware of the mistakes you are making. Through the result section, you can gain clarity and work on those areas to get better marks in the future.
C_HRHPC_2011 Exam: Study Guide to Increase Confidence in Payroll Processing
The E_HANABW_13practice test is a better option than dumps. Dumps only allow you a candidate to read the questions and answers. But online practicing will let you know about your speed and correct answer, giving capacity in a certain period.
What Benefits Do You Earn from the E_HANABW_13 Certification?
Some of the significant benefits of applying SAP BW powered by HANA are as follows:
- SAP BW on HANA allows excellent performance in analytical reporting and data loading using HANA in-memory database abilities. All BW functions executed in SAP HANA benefits from the in-memory database and calculation engines for improved data processing.
- An E_HANABW_13 certified candidate can perform complex queries with HANA optimized objects, detailed analysis, high data volume, and aggregations effectively.
- SAP BW directly supports all existing BI tools such as BEx, Business Objects BI reporting tools, and Microsoft Excel on HANA.
- SAP HANA provides a high level of data compression. Column storage of tables needs less storage type and hence offers a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Business Warehouse Accelerator (BWA) is not needed while using HANA underneath BW.
- The user does not need aggregated tables, and HANA supports on-the-fly aggregations.
- Using E_HANABW_13 certification knowledge has simplified data modeling by using in-memory-optimized objects. BWA index loading is not necessary now.
For several years, companies have successfully deployed SAP BW for analyzing their business data. But it has not always been possible to implement today’s requirements for flexibility, real-time capability, and efficient handling of mass data in SAP BW. The introduction of SAP BW on SAP HANA introduced a significant change in this regard. With the new in-memory technology and the many other software- and hardware-specific innovations, reporting scenarios can be implemented today that were inconceivable before.