Incorporating BW on HANA in your work and career could be beneficial. But earning the E_HANABW_13 certification by solving more than 100 practice test questions and following a study guide is essential.
What Does the E_HANABW_13 Certification Validate?
E_HANABW_13, or the SAP Certified Application Specialist-SAP BW 7.5, powered by SAP HANA certification exam, validates that a candidate has the knowledge to implement and model SAP BW powered by SAP HANA. The E_HANABW_13 certification proves that the candidate can work on the SAP BW application consultant’s profile.
While preparing for the E_HANABW_13 certification, a candidate learns basic skills through related SAP BW powered by SAP HANA documentation and training. The certification also checks on the practical experience earned as an SAP BW team member, where the candidate can apply his knowledge practically in projects.
What Is the Prerequisite to Take the E_HANABW_13 Exam?
The E_HANABW_13 certification is an OCP level certification and needs a candidate to have some basic skills. The candidate must earn knowledge of C_TBW60_74, C_TBW55_73, C_TBW50H_75, C_BW4HANA_20 certifications before appearing for the exam.
What Topics Are Covered under the E_HANABW_13 Exam Syllabus?
An aspirant needs to learn about the following topics while preparing for the E_HANABW_13 exam:
- Getting started with SAP BW and SAP HANA
- Data Provisioning into SAP HANA and SAP BW
- Relevance of SAP S/4HANA to SAP BW
- SAP BW on SAP HANA Data Lifecycle Management
- Optimization Areas in SAP BW on SAP HANA
- Hybrid Modeling in Mixed Scenarios
- Modeling with SAP’s Reference Architecture LSA++
What Is the E_HANABW_13 Exam Structure:
The E_HANABW_13 exam is a 40 questions long exam, which a candidate needs to take within 90 minutes. A candidate needs to get a 57% mark to pass the exam.
How to Get Ready for the E_HANABW_13 Certification?
If you take the registration and start the preparation, chances are high; chances are there that you would take the exam preparation more seriously. Registering would confirm the exam date, and you would be able to plan accordingly for the exam.
Learn More about the E_HANABW_13 Syllabus:
The preparation for any exam gets better if you are confident with the syllabus topics. When you decide to focus on a particular topic and skip other topics remember that the SAP E_HANABW_13 exam is almost equal percentage-based and the possibility to ask questions from all syllabus sections. Therefore covering every syllabus section becomes vital.
Set A Goal to Conquer the Exam:
Once a candidate creates a study plan, he can focus in a distraction-free manner for studying. Your study plan should mention the particular study topics and the hours you want to devote for syllabus completion. Keep small targets like covering two to three topics daily and achieve them within time.
If the candidate makes notes regularly, studying and remembering becomes easier. Make a notebook for the notes, and you can remember the topics for longer.
Learn from the E_HANABW_13 Training:
It is always advised to join the training and learn from the experts. You can clear your doubts from practical experiences.
E_HANABW_13 Practice Tests Are of Great Help:
The E_HANABW_13 online practice test aids a candidate in assessing his performance level. Through online E_HANABW_13 practice exams, a candidate gets valuable insights into his preparation. The result section offers valuable insights into your preparation; you can learn about the areas you can’t answer. If you prepare those sections, you can improve your preparation level.
C_TPLM40_65 Certification: Practice Hard to Use SAP Quality Management in Your Career
Dumps are easily available, might be cheaper, too, but you can’t evaluate yourself through dumps. Therefore, avail of the E_HANABW_13 practice test, and keep assessing yourself.
What Is SAP BW on HANA?
SAP BW on HANA BW powered by SAP HANA exam is all about using BW software suite on top of HANA database. The functionality uses all the main features of HANA database technologies and uses BW as a modeling tool for data modeling and analytical reporting. BW software aids several databases like Oracle, IBM DB2, Microsoft, Teradata, and many more.
What Are the Benefits of SAP BW on HANA?
- HANA in-memory database abilities allow excellent performance in analytical reporting and data loading. All BW functions done in SAP HANA benefit from the in-memory calculations and engines for faster data processing.
- All Business Objects BI reporting tools, working BI tools such as BEx, and Microsoft Excel are directly supported by SAP BW on HANA.
- SAP HANA provides a high level of data compression. Column storage of tables demands less storage type and offers lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- BW on HANA has made data modeling simple by using in-memory-optimized objects. There is no demand to load the BWA index.
- Business Warehouse Accelerator (BWA) is not needed while using HANA underneath BW.
- A candidate can efficiently perform complex queries with HANA optimized objects, detailed analysis, high data volume, and aggregations.
BW on HANA offers multiple benefits to the candidate. The E_HANABW_13 certification helps to prove your credibility to potential employers, and you earn the certification for career benefit.