What assures your success in the C_TSCM52_67 exam? Passing the SAP MM exam could be simple with the combination of the right study guide, training, and practice tests. Learn more on passing the exam through this article.
What Is Validated through the C_TSCM52_67 Certification?
C_TSCM52_67 or the SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification exam validates the candidate’s adequate knowledge in Procurement to satisfy the skill demands and become a consultant.
Passing the C_TSCM52_67 exam proves that the candidate can use his knowledge practically in projects and contribute to the success of a project’s planning and implementation stages under any mentor’s guidance.
What Knowledge Should You Possess to Take the C_TSCM52_67 Exam?
The C_TSCM52_67 candidate should typically possess a maximum of three years of experience in the ERP area to benefit highly from the certification. But, having any project experience is not the need to pass the C_TSCM52_67 exam.
What Topic Are Covered under the C_TSCM52_67 Exam?
The following topics are covered under the C_TSCM52_67 exam–
- Define Valuation and Account Determination
- Define Organization Levels and the Master Data
- Define Procurement Processes
- Define Material Requirements Planning
- Define Inventory Management
- Describe configuration using Procurement
- Describe configuration using Inventory Management
- Describe configuration using Organization Levels and Master Data
- Define Purchasing Optimization
- Define Physical Inventory
- Define Logistics Invoice Verification
How to Get Prepared for the C_TSCM52_67 Exam?
Begin with Registration and Then Move to Syllabus Completion:
Registration should be your first step to calculate the exact time left for the C_TSCM52_67 exam and plan the exam accordingly. Pearson Vue administers the exam, so register with them. Every potential candidate should begin their preparation by visiting the official page and exploring the C_TSCM52_67 syllabus. Covering the SAP C_TSCM52_67 syllabus becomes quite difficult because the syllabus topics are covered in an almost equal distribution. The percentage division creates the possibility of getting questions from every syllabus domain.
Create A Convenient Time Table:
If your target is to cover the syllabus topics within time, creating a timetable could surely help. Many aspirants plan to get the C_TSCM52_67 exam within time, but they fail due to a lack of planning. Having a study plan could boost your preparation. Try to cover two-three topics daily and make sure you cover the topics from the core for the long run and maximum benefits. Set a plan for studying two to three hours daily and utilize those hours dedicatedly. A candidate earns the most benefits when he writes down the topics during the study. The noted down points are helpful during revision time.
Learn from the SAP Training:
SAP provides training for the C_TSCM52_67 exam. Training means the candidate gets a chance to learn from the experts, which can help you in both theoretical and practical aspects. Therefore, whatever study path you follow, self-study or joining classes, do not miss out on the training.
Practice High to Assess Yourself:
Studying is important, but what is more important is assessing yourself through practice tests. C_TSCM52_67 practice tests are tools to help a candidate discover his weakness and strengths. An aspirant must take enough time to practice and follow the result section to learn his preparation better and improve further. Getting higher scores in the practice exams might be difficult in the beginning, but through gradual practice, one can improve highly.
What Is SAP Materials Management?
SAP MM or Material Management module is an SAP ERP component. The solution helps organizations with material management, warehouse management, and inventory management in the supply chain methods.
Benefits of Using SAP MM:
- Management of materials is often done in specific industries with the procurement of materials through creating and managing a supply base. In different organizations, a buying department is needed for the procurement and management of the supply base. The purchasing department then takes charge of variances in purchased prices from the supply base.
- The main motto of Materials Management is to help the customers with an unbroken chain of manufacturing elements to offer products on time. The materials department is paid to offer goods to a supply base. This assures that the goods are shipped to the customers on time using the appropriate carrier.
- Materials Management helps to decide the amount of material to be transported in the supply chain at each storage site and develops material replenishment plans. The solution helps to decide the inventory levels to be kept for each category of product (raw material, finished goods) and transmits material needs information within the extended supply.
SAP Materials Management eases the Procurement Process. It helps in Invoice Verification, Inventory Management, Valuation of Material & Account Determination, Material Requirement Planning, Master Data (Material & Vendor Master), etc. The multiple uses of SAP MM help to flourish organizations in a better manner. Therefore, grab the C_TSCM52_67 certification, and make the path to have a successful SAP associate career.