The C_TSCM52_67 certification is the best starting point for using SAP Materials Management in your work. But how could you get to the certification? Getting a certification requires a solid study plan and materials
What Is Validated through the C_TSCM52_67 Certification?
The C_TSCM52_67 or SAP Certified Application Associate – Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 certification exam checks if the candidate possesses adequate knowledge in Procurement to satisfy the needs for the consultant’s profile.
Earning the C_TSCM52_67 certification confirms that the candidate can implement his knowledge practically in projects and can offer to the success of the planning and implementation phases of the project with a senior consultant’s guidance.
Prerequisite to Take the C_TSCM52_67 Exam:
A C_TSCM52_67 candidate should typically have a maximum of three years of experience in the ERP area to benefit most from the certification. But, there is no need to have any project experience for any eligible candidate to pass the C_TSCM52_67 exam.
C_TSCM52_67 Exam Syllabus Topics:
The C_TSCM52_67 exam deals with topics like-
- Define Inventory Management
- Define Physical Inventory
- Define Organization Levels and the Master Data
- Define Logistics Invoice Verification
- Define Material Requirements Planning
- Describe configuration using Inventory Management
- Describe configuration using Organization Levels and Master Data
- Define Purchasing Optimization
- Describe configuration using Procurement
- Define Valuation and Account Determination
- Define Procurement Processes
How to Get Ready for the C_TSCM52_67 Exam?
Start with Registration and Then Move to the Syllabus:
Registration should be your first step to calculate the exact time left for the C_TSCM52_67 exam and plan the exam accordingly. Pearson Vue administers the exam, so register with them.
Any candidate should start preparation by exploring the C_TSCM52_67 syllabus. SAP C_TSCM52_67 syllabus is mostly divided into equal percentages. So, a candidate’s crucial duty is to explore the exam syllabus and explore each topic. The aspirant earns the most benefits when he writes down the topics during the study. The noted down points are helpful during revision time.
A Time Table Is Need of the Hour:
When you fix a particular study time, you can more likely manage the preparation in a better manner. Try to follow a study plan to make your exam journey easy. Your study plan should target focusing two-three topics daily. Some topics may take longer to understand, but
Take Help of SAP Training:
SAP training helps a candidate to learn about the exam topics easily. SAP offers C_TSCM52_67 exam training. Training means learning from the experts, which can help you in both theoretical and practical aspects.
Practice High to Assess Yourself:
Never forget to evaluate yourself through C_TSCM52_67 practice tests. Practice tests are tools to help a candidate discover his weakness and strengths. You must take enough time to practice and follow the result section for better performance. Getting higher scores might be difficult in the beginning, but through gradual practice, you can improve highly.
What Is SAP MM?
SAP Material Management or MM module is an SAP ERP component, and it aids organizations with material management, warehouse management, and inventory management in the supply chain methods.
What Is the Use of SAP MM in Businesses?
Management of materials is often charged in specific industries with the procurement of materials through establishing and managing a supply base. In other organizations, a different buying department is responsible for the procurement and management of the supply base. The purchasing department then takes responsibility for variances in purchased prices from the supply base.
C_GRCAC_12 Certification: Include Sample Questions in Your Study Plan to widen Knowledge
- Materials Management helps to decide the amount of material transported in the supply chain at each storage site and develop material replenishment plans.
- It helps to decide the inventory levels to be kept for each category of product (raw material, finished goods) and transmits material needs information within the extended supply.
- The objective of Materials Management is to aid the customers with an unbroken chain of manufacturing elements to deliver products on time. The materials department is paid to provide goods to a supply base, assuring that the goods are delivered to the customers on time using the appropriate carrier.
- SAP Materials Management eases the Procurement Process, Invoice Verification, Valuation of Material & Account Determination, Inventory Management, Master Data (Material & Vendor Master), Material Requirement Planning, etc.
SAP Materials Management helps an organization decide complete specifications for materials, the details for materials conveyed to procurement, and other sourcing functions. To use SAP material management in your career, gaining knowledge is important. So start with the associate level SAP C_TSCM52_67 certification, and carve the path for a brighter future.