Want to be successful in the C_TS4CO_1909 exam? C_TS4CO_1909 syllabus, study guide, and practice tests are three significant things for your success.
The C_TS4CO_1909, SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1909) certification exam acts as a validation that the candidate has fundamental knowledge and tested skills in the area of SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting.
The C_TS4CO_1909 certification is proof of two facts-
- The holder has an excellent overall understanding of a consultant’s profile.
- He can practically implement the knowledge gained from C_TS4CO_1909 certification in projects under the supervision of an experienced senior consultant.
What Kind of Certification Is the C_TS4CO_1909 certification and Who Earns the Maximum Benefit from It?
The C_TS4CO_1909 certification is an entry-level certification from SAP. The certification is best suited for consultants who want to get familiar with Management Accounting projects. The C_TS4CO_1909 certification works on the SAP S/4HANA platform and is the ideal beginning point for a professional career in SAP-certified Management Accounting.
Details of the Exam:
Pearson Vue conducts the SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates exam. The C_TS4CO_1909 exam is 180 minutes long and comprises of 80 questions. A candidate needs 63% marks to pass the C_TS4CO_1909 exam.
Topics Covered under the C_TS4CO_1909 Exam:
- Cost Center Accounting
- Product Cost Planning
- Profitability Analysis
- Cost Object Controlling
- Internal Orders
- Organizational Assignments and Process Integration
- Profit Center Accounting
A Study Guide You Should Follow to Pass C_TS4CO_1909 Exam:
While starting your preparation for the C_TS4CO_1909 exam, the first thing you should do is selecting a date for the exam. Selecting a date for the C_TS4CO_1909 exam will give you an instant boost to take your study plan seriously. Register your name with the Pearson Vue and choose the exam center according to your convenience.
Follow One Reference Book and Take Training from SAP:
SAP provides official training for the C_TS4CO_1909 exam. SAP modules are difficult to prepare, so official training could help your understanding of the C_TS4CO_1909 exam. Follow the SAP press released book SAP S/4HANA management accounting certification guide by Theresa Marquis.
Study More from Different Resources for C_TS4CO_1909 Exam:
Get details about the syllabus first. I have mentioned about the syllabus topics, but for full clarity of the syllabus and to know about the weightage of each topic, you must visit the official website for the exam. The weightage will give you an idea about the most important topics in the exam. Focus more on those topics. Read exam-related blogs and join groups to get new materials.
Take Practice Tests Seriously:
- Studying and working hard doesn’t guarantee success. Online practice tests play an important role in clearing any SAP related exam such as C_TS4CO_1909.
- These practice tests contain real exam type scenario-based questions. The time limit given to complete the practice tests will make you an expert to take the real exam on time, and you will be able to attempt the maximum number of questions.
- Try to score 100 percent marks in the mock exams. This will guarantee you at least 80% marks in the real exam. Stay positive and keep practicing till the exam day to ace the exam.
Some Helpful Questions for C_TS4CO_1909 Exam:
What should be the referenced cost estimate and the receiving cost estimate have in common?
a) The cost component structure
b) The company codes
c) The quantity structure
d) The plant
A profit center standard hierarchy has all profit centers that are assigned to which organizational unit?
c) Controlling area
d) Operating concern
What does the calculation of a condition type in the costing sheet of CO-PA depend on? Choose 2 Answers
b) Calculation type
d) Condition class
- The C_TS4CO_1909 exam is the first step to start a career in SAP management accounting profession.
- If, as an associate, you keep taking part in SAP implementation projects of Management Accounting are over years, a professional career can be approved.
- After working as an associate-level consultant for many years, you can take another exam, which focuses on the migration from SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA. The exam is known as SAP Certified Application Professional – Financials in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Financials experts.