The C_S4CAM_2105 or the SAP Certified Application Associate SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public)- Enterprise Asset Management Implementation exam confirms that the candidate SAP Activate basics and core knowledge regarding the Enterprise Asset Management. A candidate’s credibility to work as a consultant is confirmed through the certification.
The C_S4CAM_2105 certification also proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to take part as a RISE member with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) implementation project team focusing more on Enterprise Asset Management with a mentor’s guidance.
Is the C_S4CAM_2105 Exam Entry Level?
The C_S4CAM_2105 certification exam is recommended as an entry-level qualification. The 2105 version of the exam comes under the Stay Current with SAP Global Certification program. Once you pass the 2105 version of the exam, make sure to start your stay current process. A candidate will need to take the quarterly Stay Current Assessment for all subsequent releases via the SAP Learning Hub, starting with the 2108 release, to maintain his SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) consultant certification status and badge. To take part in the SAP Stay Current program and avail the Stay Current enablement and evaluation, a candidate needs a minimum SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud subscription.
Topic Areas Covered Under the C_S4CAM_2105 Exam:
The exam deals with topics like-
- Integration and Extensibility
- Data Migration
- Business Process Testing
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) – Enterprise Asset Management Overview
- SAP Activate Methodology and Best Practices
- Configuration and Reporting
- Scope Item Level Configuration for Corrective, Emergency and Preventive Maintenance
How to Prepare for the C_S4CAM_2105 Exam?
- Any candidate should start preparation by exploring the C_S4CAM_2105 syllabus. SAP C_S4CAM_2105 exam syllabus is almost equally percentage-based, so a candidate must carefully cover all topics. When the registration is complete, you can plan the exam swiftly.
- Joining SAP training could be very useful for a candidate. SAP offers training for the C_TS413_1809 exam. Training helps to learn from the experts, which is very helpful for SAP C_S4CAM_2105 exam preparation.
- Using multiple study resources is an excellent step to broaden up your exam related-knowledge. Once a candidate covers the C_S4CAM_2105 syllabus topics, he can rely on sample questions for more knowledge. Reading from multiple sample questions will enhance the chances to get more similar types of questions in the exam hall.
- The most crucial step of preparation is to practice. Never forget to evaluate yourself through C_S4CAM_2105 practice tests. Practice tests help a candidate discover his strengths and weaknesses. Learn from the valuable insights given in the result section to work hard and score better.
What Is SAP Enterprise Asset Management?
SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is a solution that helps organizations to manage their business’s property, plant, and equipment assets in a streamlined method. Blend EAM with your ERP and other operational systems to get solutions for maintenance, asset utilization, real-time analysis, and more.
Here are few benefits of using SAP EAM implementation-
- You can manage asset information by directly uploading details to your ERP system, making records for assets, and managing failure data analysis.
- You can view the business’s data on a map with SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA to use these results to improve related business processes.
- An organization can improve data management by monitoring connected devices and supporting IoT data transfer services. This allows for cost-effective storage options.
- Get deployment over the cloud for faster startup time.
- Combined asset management allows a team to share best practices.
- A unified platform for asset information allows for more efficient asset management.
- Evaluate risk more efficiently by having calculations based on different parameters and risk scores.
- Identify potential failures beforehand, create a risk priority number (RPN) and advise actions to minimize future risks.
- Manage your asset maintenance with anomaly detection, spectral analysis, and machine learning.
Every SAP certification focuses on a special area and allows a candidate to use that knowledge in his work. Using the knowledge helps for career progress. The C_S4CAM_2105 certification helps to use multiple benefits of SAP S/4HANA Cloud in your business. So, gain the understanding through certifications.