Want to improve sales performance with the C_TS462_2020 exam? Use the study guide to ace the S/4HANA sales exam and carve the path to career success.
The C_TS462_2020 or the SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Sales 2020 certification exam confirms that the candidate holds the fundamental and core knowledge expected for the SAP S/4HANA Sales profile. The C_TS462_2020 certification proves that the candidate has an overall knowledge and in‐depth technical skills to aid as a member of a project team under a mentor’s guidance. The C_TS462_2020 certification exam is advised as an entry-level qualification, so any SAP fresher can apply for the certification exam.
What Is SAP S/4HANA Sales and What Is the use of It?
SAP S/4HANA Sales allows the user to monitor, manage, and cooperate on sales orders due for shipping and invoicing, enabling customers and company agreements to be fulfilled easily, on time, and perfectly. The sales representative can monitor sales orders with issues and gain insight into the process execution through the SAP S/4HANA sales order fulfillment cockpit aided by the SAP Fiori frontend user experience (UX). They can envision issues over the entire end-to-end sales method in a single dashboard.
Summary of the C_TS462_2020 Exam:
The C_TS462_2020 exam is 180 minutes long. The examination is available in English. A candidate needs to answer 80 multiple-choice questions during the exam and get 63% marks to pass the exam.
What Topics Are Covered under the Syllabus?
The C_TS462_2020 exam syllabus comprises of topics like-
- Availability check and Advanced ATP
- Basic Functions (customizing)
- Cross-functional (customizing)
- Organizational Structures
- Pricing and condition technique
- Master data
- Shipping Process and Customizing
- Billing Process and Customizing
- Sales Documents (customizing)
- Sales Process and Analytics
How to Prepare for the C_TS462_2020 Exam?
Discovering the C_TS462_2020 Syllabus Is the First Step:
Getting ready for the SAP S/4HANA Sales exam starts with understanding the syllabus details. Though the syllabus topics are already mentioned in this article, a candidate needs to know about the C_TS462_2020 syllabus areas. The percentage of topics will give you the idea from which part SAP S/4HANA Sales questions are asked.
Make a Routine to Crack C_TS462_2020 Exam:
After discovering the syllabus of SAP S/4HANA Sales, it is time to make a routine to pass the exam. Start preparing at least two months before the C_TS462_2020 exam. Pearson Vue administers the SAP C_TS462_2020 exam. Knowing the C_TS462_2020 exam date will keep you motivated to study in a planned way. Try to follow the exam acing routine regularly.
Stick to the Best Practice Test for C_TS462_2020 Exam Over Dumps:
When the primary stages like finding the syllabus and setting the routine to ace the C_TS462_2020 exam is complete, the main focus should shift to taking best practice tests for the C_TS462_2020 exam online. The practice test at ERPPrep.com comes with many good qualities like affordable price, great testimonials, and a demo exam to help you trust the material’s quality.
The C_TS462_2020 online practice test will help you evaluate your preparation level. Keep practicing with the online practice test, which is valid for two months, for unlimited attempts. The C_TS462_2020 practice test results will give you an idea about weaker syllabus divisions you need to work on more. While trying every practice test, learn about your errors from the previous test. Gradual recognition of the mistakes and working hard will ensure a better score in the next attempts.
The C_TS462_2020 practice test is a better option than dumps because dumps only allow you to read. But online practice tests will help you know about your speed and correct answer giving capacity in a certain period.
Use Online Training for C_TS462_2020 Exam:
Join SAP online training to learn more from experts. Training details are provided on the official site. The combination of study, training, and practice test will help you to crack the C_TS462_2020 exam in no time.
Benefits of SAP S/4HANA Sales Certification:
With the variations in the data model, SAP S/4HANA offers the following key benefits:
- The lower total cost of ownership (TCO) due to data model ease.
- Decreased memory footprint (e.g., simplified document flow, elimination of index tables, fewer aggregates).
- Improved performance of SAP HANA queries and code pushdown. There is one SELECT statement instead of two SELECT statements; simple join for header/items, including status and business data.
- Enhanced robustness of rebate processing (no redundancies due to aggregates).
- Faster business results with reduced operational cost.
- Improved competitiveness with integrated, fast, and flexible business methods.
- Higher employee work opportunity with a focus on value-added tasks.
What Is the Role of the Sales Order Fulfillment Cockpit?
SAP S/4HANA Sales‘s sales order fulfillment cockpit offers the following business advantages:
- Allows visibility into order fulfillment.
- Renders internal sales representatives the ability to focus on critical issues/exceptional cases.
- Blends analytical insights with operational actions to support internal sales representatives to run actions directly and track the development at any point in time.
- Promotes collaboration with internal and external contacts to resolve problems.
With the knowledge of the C_TS462_2020 certification and sales order fulfillment cockpit, businesses can subdue their order-to-cash cycle time, increase their service level, and reduce outstanding payments. In the traditional SAP ERP system, the internal sales representative must check multiple reports for a holistic view of all related processes. But with SAP S/4HANA Sales, multiple issues in one order can be detected easily in one step, creating higher performance and time-saving. Problem-related communication and decisions can be tracked easily in the system, and reports don’t need to be run multiple times.