Passing the C_TPLM40_65 exam and becoming the SAP Certified Application Associate – Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5 certification holder is easy now. You can follow an exam acing study guide and solve practice test questions to pass the exam.
Overview of the C_TPLM40_65 Certification:
C_TPLM40_65, or the SAP Certified Application Associate – Quality Management with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP5, tests your basic knowledge regarding SAP Quality Management.
The C_TPLM40_65 certification also proves that the candidate possesses the basic overall knowledge within the consultant profile of the QM solutions and can use his knowledge practically in projects under the guidance of a senior consultant.
Level of the C_TPLM40_65 Certification:
The C_TPLM40_65 certification is suggested as an entry-level exam to familiarize consultants with the fundamentals of SAP Quality Management. Therefore, anyone with prior SAP knowledge can appear for the exam.
What Topics Are Covered under the C_TPLM40_65 Syllabus?
The C_TPLM40_65 exam covers the following topics-
- Sample Management
- Quality Certificates
- Quality Notifications
- Audit Management
- Configuration and Organization
- Integration of QM and MM
- Integration of QM with S&D and Service
- QM in Process Industries
- Implement & Configure Quality Inspection
- Implement & Configure Quality Planning
- Implement & Configure Quality Control
- Implement QM in Discrete Manufacturing
Preparation Strategy to Ace the C_TPLM40_65 Exam:
Learn about the Exam Structure:
The C_TPLM40_65 exam is 80 questions long, and you must face multiple-choice or multiple-answer-based questions to pass the exam. You must obtain 55% marks to pass the exam. If you are mentally aware of the exam structure, you will be able to face the exam in a smooth manner.
Stay Guaranteed about Taking the Exam:
If you want to put maximum effort into the exam preparation, you must be confirmed about taking the exam and taking registration works as the assurance. You might plan to take the C_TPLM40_65 exam and drop the plan later with other workloads or mood swings. But, once you register for the exam with Pearson Vue, your money gets involved by letting you become a bit serious about the exam.
Cover the C_TPLM40_65 Syllabus Topics:
Syllabus completion is the most important aspect of your preparation, be it an associate-level exam or higher level. Therefore, keep a focus on covering the syllabus topics from the core. While covering the syllabus, you won’t get much scope to skip any syllabus section. Therefore, try to cover all syllabus domains and memorize them for a long time through writing practice. The more knowledge you earn through study, the scope of using the knowledge for a consultant profile gets better.
Making Study Plan Helps Covering the Syllabus:
Proceed in the exam preparation with a study schedule to stay stress-free. Don’t get confused in the pattern of deciding the syllabus topics while you sit studying. Better note down the topics, and chalk out what you want to study on a particular day. A study plan helps you to stay productive throughout the preparation. You won’t be wasting time anymore; following the schedule daily will keep you organized.
Broaden Your Knowledge with Sample Questions:
Syllabus completion is your primary task, but that should not become your last task. Once you get knowledge from the syllabus domain, your next task should be broadening your knowledge with other materials. Multiple valuable sample questions are available over the internet, and it helps you to explore your knowledge level.
Enroll for Practice Tests:
Enrolling for the C_TPLM40_65 practice test exams would help you earn clarity on your preparation level. The practice test exams wo0uld provide you with a real exam-like experience, and you will get insights into your strength and weaknesses. If you work on your flaws, you can score better in the future.
What Is SAP Quality Management?
SAP Quality Management (QM) has been created as a feature of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), which is the main ERP product from SAP. Quality Management is designed to support organizations in the process of implementing and executing quality control processes.
Why There Is A Need for SAP Quality Management?
Due to the rising competitive pressure and the constant development of different technologies, the quality demands of a company are continuously increasing. The growing customer expectations allow organizations to aim for a continuous improvement of their processes, whether in the software or hardware.
Suppose an organization wants to stay competitive in the market. In that case, the quality of its products and services must both reach a constant high level and be continuously and systematically promoted in all operational stages. At this stage, the use of Quality Management Software is needed to offer the necessary functions to ensure quality throughout the complete life cycle.
Benefits Organizations Earn by Using SAP Quality Management:
- Get higher customer satisfaction due to better product quality.
- Monitor supplier and customer returns by implementing quality control measures in SAP QM quality notifications.
- Full integration in procurement and production offers continuous quality assurance.
- Get certificates of quality as part of the product documentation. It confirms the quality of the products manufactured and the technologies used.
- Risk minimization, failure analysis, and stability studies can help reduce failures and delays.
- Get activation of required corrective actions by SAP QM system’s automatic quality notifications.
- Have total control of all business methods due to smooth integration of quality management methods and measures (SAP QM) into all other business areas and processes including R&D, HR, production and logistics, finance and controlling, sales and marketing, and others.
- Offer support for the company’s ongoing and continuous quality assurance by integrating the quality methods of individual departments and areas into an overall corporate QM system.
Through the C_TPLM40_65 certification preparation, you learn more about SAP Quality Management. Implement it in the future by earning the certification and proving your qualities to potential employers.