The C_TADM70_21 or SAP Certified Technology Associate-OS/DB Migration for SAP NetWeaver 7.52 certification exam proves a candidate’s ability as a well-trained technologist and prepares the candidate to help clients manage and execute key business processes smoothly. Armed with the knowledge of SAP NetWeaver 7.52 and OS/DB migration for SAP systems, the candidate can implement his knowledge in projects as a technology consultant.
What Topics Are Covered under the C_TADM70_21 Syllabus?
The C_TADM70_21 certification exam deals with the following topics-
- Export and Import of System Copies
- The System Migration Process
- Special System Copy Procedures
- Technical Background and Troubleshooting
- SAP Migration Tools
- Control and Data File Structure for System Copies
- Advanced Migration Techniques
- SAP System Migration
Summary of the C_TADM70_21 Exam:
The C_TADM70_21 exam is 90 minutes long exam and asks 40 questions. A candidate should get 63% marks to pass the exam. Training and practice are needed to pass the exam.
How to Get Ready for the C_TADM70_21 Exam?
Pearson Vue administers the C_TADM70_21 exam. Start your C_TADM70_21 journey by registering yourself. Registration gives you clarity about your exam date and, you can plan appropriately for your exam.
Go Through the C_TADM70_21 Syllabus:
Completion of the C_TADM70_21 syllabus is crucial. The syllabus topics are divided into almost equal percentages, so covering each section is equally important. You must learn the topics from a theoretical point of view, as well as a practical point of view. The better you learn the exam objectives, the better you can apply them practically in projects.
Be Loyal to Your C_TADM70_21 Study Plan:
If you have decided to study for two hours, be fully devoted to those two hours. Try to avoid any kind of distraction during these two hours. Make short notes from each important syllabus topic. Studying regularly will keep you on pace with the exam preparation. You can easily cover the syllabus if you target particular topics every day and complete the topics within the decided time. If you can’t understand, you can add more time to the schedule, but try to follow the schedule.
Writing short notes would help a lot in remembering the exam topics easily. You can use these notes during revision time and make your revision timeless.
Keep Practicing Online:
Taking practice tests will make you assure that you are fully prepared for the C_TADM70_21 exam. Try to score 100% marks on the practice test. Don’t be upset if you are unable to score full marks at initial attempts. You can score it by taking C_TADM70_21 practice tests regularly. The result section of online practice tests guides you towards your weakness. Focus more on those areas and make your path to score maximum marks in the exam.
Practicing becomes an important part of your preparation because it helps you assess your preparation level.
Take Help of C_TADM70_21 Training:
Get yourself trained from SAP experts. A candidate might face challenges during exam preparation, but SAP training could help him get through the challenges.
Maintain Positivity throughout the Exam:
Preparing for an exam is not so easy. You can feel tired sometimes. But don’t lose your hope. Keep working hard and think positively. Eat well and drink a lot during exam preparation. If you are energetic enough, you can cover and remember your syllabus well.
What Is SAP OS/DB Migration?
The SAP OS/DB Migration Service is a blend of applicable Installation and System Copy tasks executed out under the proper test schedule to assure that your customer’s SAP solution works with optimal performance, maintainability, and availability in the new OS/DB platform. The service includes:
- Installing Additional Application Server (AAS) instances on application host systems.
- Getting the Primary Application Server (PAS) and the Database host systems ready for the installation of the corresponding instances of the Target system.
- Creating a test plan to verify the migration method.
- Performing migration process Test Runs, including:
- Source system Copy Export.
- Target system Copy Import.
- Target system Level Check and Cleanup.
- System tuning and Update Migration Log files.
The benefits of the SAP OS/DB Migration Service for Customers Include:
- Providing practical, technically robust operation of your customer’s new operating system and database, achieved with minimum cost.
- Customer’s migration projects are geared up to get a faster return on their investment.
- Infrequently needed migration expertise is conveniently outsourced.
- The customers are successfully led through the migration project with a carefully designed, easy to follow plan based on experience got from hundreds of migrations.
- SAP Solution runs with optimal performance, availability, and maintainability after the migration.
SAP associate-level certifications are great to boost your career to a new level. You can prove your knowledge in the respected subject areas and earn more recognition than any other candidate. The C_TADM70_21 certification is not only useful for starting your career, but the certification knowledge is helpful for managing your business too. So, hurry up and get certified.