The C_S4FTR_1909, Treasury with SAP S/4HANA certification is suitable for candidates wanting to manage treasury with SAP S/4HANA’s amazing benefits. Here in this article, an effective C_S4FTR_1909 study guide and treasury management benefits with SAP are explained.
Who Should Have the Treasury with SAP S/4HANA, C_S4FTR_1909 Certification?
The certification is of associate-level, which means any candidate can take the C_S4FTR_1909 certification. But following are some professionals who could benefit more from the certifi9cation-
- Business Analyst
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
- Program/Project Manager
What Is the SAP C_S4FTR_1909 Certification All About?
The SAP Certified Application Associate Treasury with SAP S/4HANA, C_S4FTR_1909 certification exam proves that a candidate has the basic and core knowledge needed for SAP S/4HANA Treasury and Risk Management and Cash solution management. The C_S4FTR_1909 certification confirms that the candidate has the overall knowledge and skills and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of any project team.
The C_S4FTR_1909 exam acts as verification. The C_S4FTR_1909 certification proves that a consultant is ready to support Cash Management and Treasury implementation works for the team. The C_S4FTR_1909 certification empowers a consultant to work on an implementation project quickly and make the project successful immediately.
Overview of the C_S4FTR_1909 Exam:
The associate-level C_S4FTR_1909 exam is 180 minutes long exam. The C_S4FTR_1909 exam comprises of 80 questions, and the passing marks is 61%.
Topics Covered under the C_S4FTR_1909 Syllabus:
A candidate learns about the following topics-
- Cash Operations
- Bank Account Management
- Transaction Manager
- Financial Risk Management
- Liquidity Management
- Payment Processing
- Hedge Management and Hedge Accounting
How to Pass the C_S4FTR_1909 Exam?
- Registration is the first step towards planning an exam preparation journey. A candidate should register himself with Pearson Vue. After registration, a candidate becomes aware of the exact timeline. He can plan effectively for the C_S4FTR_1909 certification.
- A candidate must cover the complete syllabus. Books are, till date, the best resources to get ready for the C_S4FTR_1909. A candidate may follow books like S4F41, S4F50, etc. As you all know, the SAP syllabus is always percentage-based. A candidate can assume the importance of each part through percentage division. During preparation, one can find a lack of interest in some areas, but knowledge in all areas is required to attempt the 80 questions asked in the exam.
- Always depend on the training offered by SAP. A candidate may join the C_S4FTR_1909 certification training and get a chance to learn from experts. Learning with experts may clear your doubts easily, and you would be able to apply your theoretical knowledge well in practical projects.
- Practice! Practice! and Practice! There is no alternative to getting ready with a practice test. Practice tests are time-based. Hence they maintain your speed level, and you can assess yourself. The assessment makes the path to score better in the final exam.
How Does the C_S4FTR_1909 Certification Knowledge Benefits A Candidate?
The Treasury and Risk Management component is a sub-area of the Treasury Management solution. It offers the solution different abilities like Debt and Investment Management and Financial Risk Management, being based on a series of solutions geared towards analyzing and optimizing business processes in the finance area of a company. The different components of Treasury and Risk Management offer the functions for both of these solution capabilities. Being certified means a candidate can use this knowledge in several areas.
On one hand, a candidate can use Treasury and Risk Management functions in the back-end system. On the other hand, the offering is complemented, by apps that are available on the SAP Fiori Launchpad. In this way, you can choose from a broad range of functions both in the back end and the SAP Fiori Launchpad. Some functions are mentioned below-
Bank account management through Treasury with SAP S/4HANA:
Many IT companies are using SAP’s Bank Account Management feature that offers a degree of self-service master data management. The feature allows business users to update data in real-time with more accuracy and ease, resulting in less room for error through fewer hand-offs. The knowledge from the C_S4FTR_1909 certification allows candidates to move off third-party platforms and eventually enables Treasury to manage and track all bank account information in-house for an organization. The method will result in a single source of bank account maintenance, eliminating reconciliation efforts, and simplifying regulatory reporting.
Liquidity Planning Is Possible:
SAP Liquidity Planner is helping work the Treasury function’s business need for automation on a global scale. The planner runs automatically, in real-time and provides more accurate liquidity assignments. This enhanced liquidity planner provides Treasury with more granular and accurate reporting on detailed daily cash transactions. The feature ultimately supports predictive analytics in cash forecasting.
Cash Position Is Managed through C_S4FTR_1909 certification Knowledge:
SAP Cash Position report has a new look and works as similar functionality as the past, the. The dashboard allows a user-specific view, ignoring the need to navigate to multiple places. The redesigned back-end is more streamlined in that there is one repository of data for cash and liquidity purposes.
Improved Reporting and Analytics Is Possible:
Treasury and internal IT colluded implementing a new SAP HANA data mart in the public cloud to support treasury and accounts receivable analytics. The platform grants real-time integration with SAP enterprise systems and SAP Business Warehouse platforms. The solution utilizes live data (using SAP Landscape Transformation [SLT] Replication Server) and delivers analytics capabilities previously unavailable in the finance domain. The new reporting empowers an organization’s Treasury experts to effectively manage the company’s global cash and make liquidity decisions by leveraging alerts and flags, helping to reduce foreign exchange risk.
There are different benefits of SAP S/4HANA, and the particular C_S4FTR_1909 certification helps to maintain treasury with SAP. Being certified is proof of your credibility, and it assures you to earn a better job and salary. So hurry up for the C_S4FTR_1909 certification!!