Passing the C_S4CFI_2202 exam becomes easy when you follow an organized study guide and rely on practice test exams. Learn more about S/4HANA Cloud Public Finance Implementation and its benefits through this blog.
C_S4CFI_2202 or the SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) – Finance Implementation certification exam validates your core and fundamental knowledge regarding the SAP Activate onboarding in the Finance line of the business sections, and it helps you to become a consultant.
What Else Is Confirmed through the C_S4CFI_2202 Certification?
The C_S4CFI_2202 certification also confirms that you have the overall knowledge and in‐depth technical skills to join as a RISE member within the SAP S/4HANA Cloud implementation project team while focusing on Finance in a mentored role.
Can Anyone Take the C_S4CFI_2202 Certification Exam?
Yes, any newbie to SAP can opt for the C_S4CFI_2202 certification exam, as the C_S4CFI_2202 certification exam is recommended as an entry-level qualification. Know that the 2202 version of the SAP exam takes part in the Stay Current with SAP Global Certification program. Once you ace the 2022 version of the exam, you must start your stay current processes. You must take the Stay Current Assessment for all subsequent major releases via the SAP Learning Hub, and it should begin with the 2208 release. The assessment helps maintain your SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) consultant certification badge.
Syllabus Domains Covered Under the C_S4CFI_2202 Certification:
The C_S4CFI_2202 exam covers the following topics-
- Configuration and Reporting
- SAP Activate Methodology and Best Practices
- Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Cost
- The C_S4CFI_2202 exam covers the following topics-
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud (public) – Finance Overview
- Data Migration
- Integration and Extensibility
- Business Process Testing
- Management & Profitability Analysis
- Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Treasury Management
- Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Accounting and Financial Close C_S4CFI_2202
- Scope Item Level Implementation and Configuration for Financial Operations
Explore the Study Guide to Get the C_S4CFI_2202 Certification:
Register Early to Stay Organized:
You might not spend much time in confusion to decide the starting point of your preparation. Registration could always be the ideal point of your preparation, as it helps you stay organized throughout the preparation. Select the exam date at the beginning of your preparation to know exactly how much time you have to get ready for the exam.
Official Page Holds the Essential Informations Regarding the Exam:
Visiting the official page might feel simple, but it holds a lot of essential information. Discover more on the valuable study links, books, and training from the official page, moreover learn about the exam structure. The C_S4CFI_2202 exam is 80 questions long, and you need to get a 57% mark to pass the exam. The exam is of a multiple-choice type; therefore, keep a keen look at the details and prepare well.
Devote Enough Time for the C_S4CFI_2202 Exam Preparation:
The C_S4CFI_2202 exam is of associate level, but do not judge its difficulty depending on the level. If you are new to the SAP field, you must learn the topics from the core, and that requires a lot of time and dedication. Therefore, keep at least three months to get ready for the preparation.
Make A Syllabus Acing C_S4CFI_2202 Study Plan:
Having a study schedule could help you easily chalk out the C_S4CFI_2202 syllabus completion. You must not devote multiple hours to exam preparation but having an intelligent schedule helps you cover multiple topics within a few hours of study time. If you are serious about passing the C_S4CFI_2202 exam on your first attempt, random studying should not be your cup of tea. You will lose many hours in choosing the topics, deciding the study time, and other factors. Therefore, proceed with a study schedule from the beginning.
Enhance Your Practical Knowledge with the C_S4CFI_2202 Practice Test:
Success in the C_S4CFI_2202 exam is highly dependent on enhancing your theoretical and practical knowledge. Therefore, join the C_S4CFI_2202 training and increase your knowledge with experts.
Assess with C_S4CFI_2202 Practice Tests:
Keep track of your study level to do better with the practice exams. C_S4CFI_2202 practice tests are the best tools to learn more about your strength and weaknesses and assess your preparation level. Always try to score well in the practice exam attempts, as it will decide how good is your preparation level. Take your initial attempts as learning; if you can’t score well and improve gradually.
Overview of the SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud:
The SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud is a solution that helps in improving the agility of the finance operations and gain end-to-end analytics.
Here Are Some Benefits of Using SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud:
Easy Treasury Management:
- Improve treasury and financial risk processes. Improve straight-through processing with audit trails, real-time analysis, and compliance reporting.
- Learn about cash flow accurately, manage liquidity efficiently, and mitigate risk proactively.
Cost and Profitability Are Managed Easily:
- The complete analytics of the solution helps to improve cost and profitability. The user can check out profit and margin contributions with predictive analytics, real-time reporting, and integrated business planning.
- Manage profitability and analyze customer experience methodologies.
Subscription Based Billing:
- Use subscription-based revenue models.
- Check out the product and service mix that best suits your customers.
- Offer consolidated invoices, manage credit scoring, and resolve disputes with a complete view of the customer.
Revenue Accounting and Reporting Made Simple:
- Get familiar with new statutory regulations for revenue recognition, such as IFRS 15, while you support existing demands.
- Deal with invoices, orders, and events from multiple SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Earn flexibility by decoupling revenue recognition rules from order entry and billing systems.
Boost Financial Operations:
- Help in automated and collaborative finance operations.
- Boost working capital and financial health with real-time data to resolve disputes, check customer credit risk, streamline billing,
- Prioritize collections to reduce outstanding sales.
Every SAP exam is the key to working on a new SAP module and boosting our career to a new level. Therefore, earn the C_S4CFI_2202 certification to explore the benefits of using SAP HANA Cloud in finance.